Client AccessClient Access
Brookfield Academy is an independent coeducational college preparatory day school catering towards Lower School (Grades PreK - 5), Middle School(Grades 6 - 8) and Upper School(Grades 9 - 12) .
Brookfield Academy was looking for some one to take the in-house design and convert it to a fully functional web site, which will express the ideas and beliefs for which Brookfield Academy is recognized.
Requirements for the new website:
- Provide detailed information about Brookfield Academy to site visitors.
- Provide contact information to the public quickly and easily.
- Provide a site that offers a rapid download
- Provide information in a clean and easy to navigate web site.
- Provide a site that offers in house maintenance for key areas.
Brookfield Academy contacted Synapse Designs, Inc® about updating their current web site because they wanted a look and feel that more accurately portrayed who they are as a School. Synapse Designs, Inc® was selected because of our focus on the customer and their current and future objectives for their web presence as well as our experience in working with college preparatory schools.
Synapse Designs, Inc.® met with Brookfield Academy to plan and work through their aesthetics design of their new website. Further discussions focused on the content of the site and periodic maintenance for the various sections of the site. Using custom designed administrative back-end interfaces; Brookfield Academy staff can securely add and remove their own content at any time from any computer.
The new Brookfield Academy website now offers its visitors a consistent aesthetic look and feel allowing visitors to rapidly assimilate the navigation and thereby find the information they seek in a timely manor. The site has also been designed with the same strict focus on download speeds that is applied to all site developed by Synapse Designs, Inc®. Furthermore, by allowing Brookfield Academy to manage the site themselves it offer them the ability to keep the content fresh without focusing on un-needed expenditure.
New site features:
- In-house management of staff list
- In-house management of school calendar
- In-house management of current events page
- Simple templated design allowing for easy maintenance to areas with out an administrative interface.
- Capital Data
- Carey Smolensy Productions
- Dave Wilson
- Dart Chart Systems
- Waterstone Group
- Brookfield Academy
- Carthage College
- University School of Milwaukee
- USM Head of School
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society
- Black Diamond Group
- Felker Brothers
- Gillen Co.
- J F Ahern
- Lanair Products, LLC
- Peterson Machine
- Overhead Material Handling
- Caldwell Banker- Hadas Ginda
- Catalist Homes
- Maximum Realty
- Pioneer Homes of Wisconsin
- A C Zuckerman Jewelers
- Progressive Periodontics & Dental Implants
- Sound & Visions
- Spargo Salon & Spa
- Sydney Bee
- The Uniform Place
- USB Store