Client AccessClient Access
Processed Pixels presented an opportunity to showcase case new fuctionality that enabled a very dynamic site with within an easy to maintain system.
Requirements for the new website:
- Provide information about Ken Wiliams and his photography to site visitors.
- Provide contact information to the public quickly and easily.
- Provide information in a clean and easy to navigate web site.
- Provide the above items in an aesthetically pleasing format.
The goal of this site was to provide not only information about the photographer and his work, but to also provide an educational resource for vistors interested in taking images themselves.
The Processed Pixels website now offers its visitors a consistent aesthetic look and feel allowing them to rapidly assimilate the navigation and thereby find the information they seek in a timely manor. The site has also been designed with the same strict focus on download speeds that is applied to all sites developed by Synapse Designs, Inc®. Furthermore, with an extensive databse of images, the site can be updated on a phased basis as information and services change.
New site features:
- 1024×768 site design to meet upcoming design standards and to maximize available viewing area.
- In-house management of home page imagery
- In-house management gallery of latest pieces
- Capital Data
- Carey Smolensy Productions
- Dave Wilson
- Dart Chart Systems
- Waterstone Group
- Brookfield Academy
- Carthage College
- University School of Milwaukee
- USM Head of School
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society
- Black Diamond Group
- Felker Brothers
- Gillen Co.
- J F Ahern
- Lanair Products, LLC
- Peterson Machine
- Overhead Material Handling
- Caldwell Banker- Hadas Ginda
- Catalist Homes
- Maximum Realty
- Pioneer Homes of Wisconsin
- A C Zuckerman Jewelers
- Progressive Periodontics & Dental Implants
- Sound & Visions
- Spargo Salon & Spa
- Sydney Bee
- The Uniform Place
- USB Store